Direct Admission in BMS College of Engineering 2020 | Management Quota Bangalore | BMS College of Engineering Admission
BMS College of Engineering Admission 2020
There are basically two ways to get admission in BMS College of Engineering here i.e by giving giving the exam or by taking Direct Admission in BMS College of Engineering through Management Quota.
Firstly, a student has to qualify State Level or National Level Engineering Entrance Exams like JEE Mains/Advanced, KCET (for admission in various engineering colleges of Karnataka), WBJEE (for admission in various engineering colleges of West Bengal), MHTCET (for admission in various engineering colleges of Maharashtra), UPSEE (for admission in various engineering colleges of Uttar Pradesh), etc. or he/she can appear for entrance exams conducted separately by different Universities.
If a student fails to qualify any Entrance Exams mentioned above or misses the Entrance Exam, then he/she can get admission directly in the Management Quota in which the seats left after admission of entrance exam qualified students are assigned directly to the students who have not qualified or missed the entrance exams.
Why To Take Admission In BMS College Of Engineering Through Management Quota?
BMS College of Engineering is an autonomous institute for Engineering Courses with NBA accreditation. BMS College of Engineering is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University and approved by AICTE. The college offers approximately 13 Under-graduation courses in Engineering. Some of them are Mechanical Engineering, Biotechnology Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering and Computer Science Engineering. The college also offers approximately 14 Post Graduation Courses in Engineering. Some of them are M. Tech in Machine Design, M. Tech in Digital communication, M. Tech in Power Electronics and so on.
The institution has an excellent Placement Cell through which approx 90% of the deserving students get placed in various companies. To develop students as per corporate requirements, the placement centre provides pre-placement training in soft skills. To recruit students from various branches, various companies visit the college every year. Besides these, there are many more reasons why a student should consider Direct/Management Quota Admissions in BMS College of Engineering. Some of them are –
- Various media sources rank the college among the top 20 Engineering colleges in the country consistently for many years.
- The college is ranked 3rd amongst top 50 private Engineering Colleges by Times of India for 2015
- Events and Fests such as “UTSAV” are organized by student committees and staff members.
- The college offers placements and recruitments to students in various companies like Google, Mircosoft, HUL, Headstrong, HP, IBM, IGate, Informatica.
- The college provides continuous internet (Wi-Fi) facilities in departments, hostels and campus of the college.
- The college has an experienced, dedicated and well qualified group of staff and faculty members who deliver up-to-date knowledge to students and play a major role in shaping the career of students.
- The classrooms are spacious and properly ventilated which provides appropriate learning environment for students.
- The college has separate Entrepreneurship Cell in which entrepreneurship skills are developed among those students who wish to become an Entrepreneur rather than doing job.
- The college also promotes development and research among faculties and students, the result of which is that various research papers have been published by faculties and students of the college.
BMS College of Engineering Admission Procedure
- Karnataka – Cet also know as K-Cet conducted by Karnataka Exams authority (KEA).
- ComedK also called as Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka.
- By taking Direct Admission in Bms College of Engineering through Management Quota.
BMS College of Engineering Management Quota Fees
Students who wish to take admission in Management Quota, directly have to pay bit more as compared to the students who have qualified State Level or National Level Entrance Exams. For more details about the Fee structure of Management Quota, fill the form below and we will help you reach out the best educational consultants in Bangalore.
Fill the form so that we can help you out to get direct admission.